Samstag, 24. Januar 2009

homework january 24th, 09

My own opinion about school uniforms:

School uniforms have a lot of advantages and disadvantages.
For example if you don't wear expensive clothes at school you may not be as cool as the other pupils. But in Business College in Perg it's not obligated to wear expensive clothes. So that is no real advantage for me.
One big disadvantage is that you aren't allowed to wear what you want. And this is - I think - a real problem, because with clothes you can express yourself. If you are a skater you wear wide jeans and big T-Shirts, if you are a "Krocha" you wear pink accesoirs and Ed Hardy clothes but if you wear school uniforms everybody is looking the same. There will be no difference between one and the other.
I think it's better to have no school uniforms because for me there is no real advantage of them.

Keine Kommentare: